Honeybee Cloths - Sewing supplies for busy bees - free patterns - easy to sew pre-cuts. Pretty cotton prints - fresh cut off the bolt, patterns & notions.
Sewing supplies for busy bees - free patterns - easy to sew pre-cuts - Pretty cotton prints - fresh cut off the bolt - patterns & notions.
Browse by colour
Postage only £1.95 - orders sent 1st class
FREE mini-kit for orders of £20 and over !
Applying your leaves and berries -
1. Peel the paper backing off the leaves and berries.
2. Place leaves right side up, on the item to which they are being appliqued.
3. Place freezer paper on top of leaf motifs and press for a few seconds using a hot iron.
4. To secure permanently stitch close to inside edge of leaf and berry.
5. To complete your leaf, stitch a line from tip to tip, using a dark thread.
Happy sewing x
Kit contains a sprinkling of 10 autumn leaves and berries, to sew onto mini-quilts, pouches and any project where you need a little touch of autumn.
ps. For tips on making the table runner pictured,
please visit our blog post "Autumn leaves" :)